Skip to content
- [FEATURE] Add parameter to pressbooks_copyright_license() to allow hiding custom copyright license (see #50).
- [CORE ENHANCEMENT] Remove WordPress generator meta tag (see 6c621ad).
- [FIX] Added cache busting to ensure that custom styles are loaded after save (see #46).
- [FIX] Fixed an issue where part numbering would not reset properly in Prince if the part was the book’s first content (see #45).
- [FIX] Fix some issues with Biblical Hebrew, Devanagari, and Turkish fonts.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Updated to version 2.1 of pressbooks/mix.
- [FIX] The cover page now displays the subtitle from Book Information as the book’s subtitle, rather than the tagline.
- Fix: Consistent display of custom copyright notice (see #38).
- Feature: Add support for Pressbooks 4.1.0’s content licensing feature (see #25, #26, #31, #32, #37, pressbooks/pressbooks#805).
- Feature: Add support for Punjabi Gurmukhi script (props to @alexpflores) (see #27).
- Fix: Fix an issue where enabling social media would break the mobile webbook layout (see #28, #30).
- Fix: Fix an issue where numberless chapters in a book would cause the MOBI export to fail with certain book themes (see #33).
- Fix: Add webbook theme support for WordPress’ built-in
<!--nextpage--> tag, which splits a single post into multiple web pages (see #35).
- Fix: Restore missing localizations (see #22)
- Fix: Add missing styles to v1 SCSS books (see #21).
- Initial independent release.
- Migrates all theme partials and fonts from Pressbooks to Pressbooks Book, and adds full compatibility with Pressbooks 4.0.