These are our branches:
- master (opens new window) is our stable branch. You'll find it running on all our hosted networks and reflected in our latest release (opens new window)).
- dev (opens new window) is a general-purpose work-in-progress branch. It is merged with
masterwhen a new release is forthcoming.
- hotfix (opens new window) is for emergency patches. It exists solely to avoid conflicts with
- Any other branches you find are for feature development prior to merging into
dev. Use at your own risk.
- Tags (opens new window) represent releases, but if you are downloading a release for installation, you should download the package (e.g.
pressbooks-5.0.0.zip) from releases (opens new window) as opposed to the source code.